Monday, October 03, 2005

October rules

Ah, finally my favorite month of the year. We have Halloween, the NFL season is in full swing, the world series can be interesting, the weather is cool and horror movies tend to pop up all over the place. Lots of reasons why it's my favorite month. It tends to go way too fast and I always feel a little sad on November 1st. I don't have a lot planned for the month. I do plan on carving some pumpkins, watching a lot of horror movies and taking my daughter trick or treating so definitely a few things to look forward to. For my album review this month I wanted to do something Halloween related. Iron Maiden only did a live album in 1985, King Diamond only did a 12 inch, Celtic Frost only did an ep and there were no Ozzy or Black Sabbath albums out that year. I thought briefly about doing Slayer's Hell Awaits or Possessed's Seven Churches, but I decided to do Grim Reaper's Fear no evil instead. I have actually listened to it already so now it's just a matter of writing the review so hopefully I will get to that soon. Enjoy the month!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home