Saturday, March 10, 2007

What's coming up?

Peter Pan came out on DVD this week. I only know this because I have a young daughter so I have had to see it several times this week. I was never too big on this movie because when I was little I wanted to be a pirate. So I don't like how they portray the pirates in the film. That's probably just me though. Back to my blog and this coming week I hope to have out:

-Judge the album cover (Sunday)
-A review of Dio's Dream Evil as part of March Metal Madness on Monday
-A birthday wish on Tuesday

and also I hope to have out...

-A review of Saxon's Wheels of steel
-Another round of Over/Under
-Who were they? Zoetrope

Have a nice week.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jay Noel said...

I didn't like Peter Pan much either. The original book is very good. Tinkerbell is such a slut in it.

6:05 AM  
Blogger DPTH International said...

If you're still interested in Pirates I picked up an album by Verbal Deception that claim to be pirate metal. It's pretty cool.
http://www.verbaldeception.com/ here's a link to their website.

8:43 AM  
Blogger The Lone Beader® said...

In the theatrical production, Peter Pan is played by a woman.

9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home