Friday, April 13, 2007

What's coming up?

Recently there has been an invasion of cats outside my house. You can read more about that over at my wife's blog if you want to. I got Uncle Buck out of the bargain bin at Wal-mart the other day and have been enjoying watching that this week. I have decided to dedicate the first three days of next week to former Megadeth guitarist Chris Poland. So you will get a "Chris Poland half-week" consisting of:

-a Christ Poland themed judge the album cover on Sunday
-a review of Chris Poland's Return to Metalopolis on Monday
-a review of Megadeth's debut Killing is business and business is good on Tuesday

After that I will have:
-another segment of Over/Under
-my take on Rocklahoma
and maybe one other topic.

Enjoy the week!

2 Comments:

Blogger bob_vinyl said...

Was Damn the Machine Chris Poland's band?

7:14 PM  
Blogger Metal Mark said...

bob-Yes indeed it was.

7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home