Friday, November 16, 2007

Plaguesayer

I received an e-mail about this band so I went over to their Myspace page to check them out and have a listen. They are from Indianapolis and play a rather basic, but effective style of death metal. It has the traditional pounding and thick layer of guitar noise, but what I liked most were the vocals. Certainly along the lines of standard death metal vocals, but with more variation and that helped to buy into what they were doing. Too many bands in this genre go in for the monotone growl and that's just dull usually, but the vocals here seemed more aggressive and certainly helped keep my attention. This band has a CD coming out soon according to their page. I would love to here the whole thing. For now go ahead and hop over and check thme


http://www.myspace.com/plaguesayer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home