Friday, July 17, 2009

What's coming up?

Photobucket

The big thing this week was that I got accepted to start graduate school online in the fall. This is both exciting and it makes me very nervous at the same time. Years ago I thought I would go back for my masters degree at some point, but I got into having a house built and starting a family. In recent months I thought it was time to start back.

For this blog I will continue to post daily until mid-August. After that I may come back to post when I have time, but there will be no regular or set schedule. I will leave the blog up to come back to and I will still be moderating comments and responding to them accordingly. I will continue to keep up Whole lotta covers as I only do two posts per month over there.

This means I need to step up the top hard rock/metal guitarist countdown to finish in just a few weeks. So I will be doing several of those per week instead of just one. I am still on the list for at least half a dozen discs coming out in the next month or two so any that arrive after the middle of next month will still be reviewed as soon as possible since these are items I already committed to reviewing. I will try to do at least two lesser of two evils in the next four weeks as well. If you have questions, comments or topic suggestions for these next few weeks then please let me know. Thanks for reading. Here is the jam packed schedule for this coming week.

Reviews of...


Doro-Fear no evil
Snail-Blood

Praying Mantis-Sanctuary

Number 15, 14, 13 and 12 on my top hard rock/metal guitarist countdown

Interview with Metal Witch

Clash of the album covers


Lesser of two evils (possibly Contraband vs. Damn Yankees)


***Have a great week!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Martell said...

This is kind of sad man. I love the blog. Its something our site is striving to be. Good luck on the graduation and look forward to your posts until that time.

8:14 AM  
Blogger DPTH International said...

Congrats on your Graduate school enrollment. I'm looking forward to your jam packed schedule over the next few weeks and will keep checking for updates.

Take care and good luck with your schooling.

11:10 AM  
Blogger Ray Van Horn, Jr. said...

Congrats, Mark...go get 'em. I know all about where you're thinking since I'm having guest writers such as yourself shoulder part of the load. If not, I'd have to consider hanging it up or handing it over elsewhere so I can keep to the family duties and strive for my other goals. Good luck with school once you start.

3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home