Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Update

Hello,
I have been busy with school work and regular work. Then the images on my blog went down last week because the person that designed it for me hasn't used her account in months. So I switched it over to a plain design. I don't know if I will be writing much soon, but there are some CDs I would like to review. I have been listening to the new Slayer a lot and should review that. I also still have to do the new Rammstein. Got a package from hard rock re-issue label Eonian last week with some goodies including Sgt. Roxx so I may review some of those as well. I also got one from a band called Wizardry who I am still trying to figure out. So if I can get some time I may review a few of these, but the reviews will be few and far between until the end of the semester. I will likely try to do five things in metal I am thankful for and the big turkey of 2009 award in a week or so. May get to a Clash of the album covers this week maybe even tonight as time allows.
Thanks,
Mark

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home