Saturday, November 28, 2009

What's coming up?

Photobucket
Thanksgiving was a good day overall. My mother had a spell recently, but she is doing much better. So we had fun, enjoyed some great food and the Broncos finally won again.

I survived Black Friday yesterday and got what I set out grab which was some cheap DVDs, a $5 Barbie doll and big pack of Hot Wheels cars. I didn't even lose any fingers or limbs in the process. This was the first time I ever ventured out shopping for this event. It was even crazier that I had expected. Some people are sane enough, but others just act like they are out of their heads.

I am beginning to sort out my top 25 albums of 2009. I will have that list out in a few weeks.
Here is what I hope to have out this week

Reviews of...
Strike Twice-s/t
Witchmaster-Trucizna
DOA-Kings of punk, hockey and beer

Clash of the album covers or two

and maybe one other topic if I can get to it.

**Have a great week

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Ray Van Horn, Jr. said...

glad your mom's hanging in there

10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home