Wednesday, May 05, 2010

1/3 of the year gone already

Hard to believe it, but we are already more than a 1/3 of the way through 2010. The year has picked up musicly over the last say 6-7 weeks with releases from Armored Saint, Ufomammut, Ratt, Stone Axe and Enforcer leading the way. So right now here are a few thoughts on 2010 thus far...
Best album-Ufomammut-Eve
Runner-up-Stone Axe-2
Biggest surprise-Ratt-Infestation
Album that's growing on me -Enforcer-Diamonds

Still a lot of the year left and the new Iron Maiden coming in a few months. A good year may get even better.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Heavy Paradise said...

RATT,TREAT & CRAZY LIXX,are for me the top 3 albums for this year! And of course I'm waiting for the new Pretty Maids album.....
Keep the nice work

10:02 AM  
Anonymous W A R N I N G said...

hi check warning metal!!!

11:10 PM  
Blogger Metal Mark said...

Guitarman-The new Ratt is cool The new Treat is probably in my top ten of the year so far too. Crazy Lixx was decent, but I guess I was hoping for more glam and less AOR, but it was the opposite.

6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home