Thursday, June 17, 2010

What's coming up?

Almost done with the busiest work week of the year. Trying to survie the cats' flea problems as we treat them. Also about four weeks ago I got back to doing more running again. Feels good, but I have to get up about 30-45 minutes earlier each day to do it.
For writing purposes I'll hopefully have a Primal Fear review out on Friday and Lesser of two evils on Saturday. After that next week's schedule will include will hopefully include reviews of the latest from Pearl, Gallow's End, Chillihounds and Fen. Plus Clash of the album covers and Battle of the bands and an interview with Invection.

***Have a great week!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Quiet Authority said...

That Pearl album is really cool. I've been listening to Gallows End, I'm enjoying that one as well.

6:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home