Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Afterlife-Dying alone

Photobucket

Dying alone is a single from the forthcoming album by Afterlife. I was asked by the band to check it out so I did."Dying alone" came flying out with a scorching riff then settles into a midtempo march. Around halfway through the song picks up again with some swirling riffs and an impressive solo. Finally we get back into melodies before the end of the song. Actually they surprised me along the way by switching up the tempo more often than I figured they would. The vocals were a little rough at firest, but quickly settled in to a style that suited the music. I enjoyed the track as a whole and look forward to seeing what they accomplish when they release their full length album.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home