Saturday, October 29, 2011

Reviews for suckas-Dragonforce-Inhuman Rampage

Photobucket

Photobucket

Since Halloween is almost here I asked Mr. T what scares him? That question lead to the first Reviews for suckas in the last few months.

"What scares Mr.T? Not much scares me, but I'll tell you what I find scary. I find it scary that these fools called Dragonforce got a record deal and release their pathetic jibba jabba for a bunch of idiots to spend their money on. Look at some of these songs-"Through the fire and flames". I'd rather be going through fire and flames than listening to this pathetic garbage. "Body breakdown"? I'll break down their bodies and their fool heads too for making this weak trash. "Cry for eternity"? I'll make them cry that long when I make them meet my friend-pain! These suckas play like their pants are on fire and that crazy singer doesn't take a breath and just keeps pouring out a bunch of sworthless jibba jabba. I pity the fool that thinks that Dragonforce is real metal!"

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger T-_Bone said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

10:39 AM  
Blogger T-_Bone said...

I agree with Mr. T. I have never liked DragonForce. They are a poor version of Rhapsody, who are pretty bad themselves.

10:40 AM  
Blogger Patrick said...

I just read that out loud to my wife in the Mr. T voice - hilarious!

11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home