Thursday, November 13, 2014

Heavy Metal Time Machine is under quarantine!

11/13/14

OK, it's nothing that serious, but I've been under the weather for the past couple of days and I'm not my usual perky self! After attempting to write up a couple of reviews over the last two days I've seen the error of my ways (the articles were a hot mess kids!) and it's back to bed for yours truly. I'm hoping to be up and about by the weekend, but at this rate I'm still super tired and feeling the effects of what has been a nasty bug. Granted it does not help when your immune system is all but shot, but either way it's bed rest I need and bed rest that I shall get! In the meantime be sure to keep it heavy and keep it loud friends! As Arnold says "I'll be back"!!!!!!!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home